Surface Mount Jack Keyed in 8P8C
Discontinued – Inventory is limited
Country of Origin (subject to change): Taiwan
ICC’s offers Surface Mount Jack Keyed in various colors and configurations to support phone applications. Our surface mount jacks are fitted to install voice connectivity. Ideal for installations such as conference rooms, computer labs, classrooms, and office cubicles. Designed with versatility these surface mount jacks provide a professional appearance. This particular surface mount jack keyed is designed for voice and 8p8c applications.
- Provides a clean modular surface mount outlet station for voice connectivity.
- Designed to support a multitude of high tech communication needs.
- For residential or commercial applications.
- Keyed RJ31X Jack with shorting bar for alarm/security system.
- Provided with traditional screw down terminals.
- Multiple mounting options including adhesive backing and screws.
- Rugged and durable construction.
Surface Mount Jack Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
Spring Wire Contacts: Phosphor bronze gold plating over 100 microinch nickel
Gold Plating: 1.27 micron/50 micro inch min
Wire Leads: 26 AWG stranded wire
Termination Screws: 15 lbs/inch min torque zinc chromatic plated steel
Terminal Lugs: Brass
Force: 900 grams
Retention: 17 lbs between jack and plug
Crimp Tensile strength: 4.0-500 lbs
Current rating: 1.5 amp max
Dielectric withstanding voltage: 1000 volts RMS, 60 GHz
Insulation resistance: 10 mega ohms
Contact Resistance: < 20 milliohms
Color XX: IV-Ivory, WH-White