Businesses are reopening, and ICC Elite Installers are getting busy winning new projects again. As the economy is reopening, it is even more critical that you have the right connectivity solution to help you win projects and keep your profit margins high. And that is our mission!
ICC’s mission is to provide the highest quality connectivity products with the lowest price point possible so that our Elite Installers can win projects and make good margins. Many ICC Elite Installers were prosperous even during the slowdown. Are you looking for more ICC products? Please give ICC distributors a call.
Elite Installer Premium T-Shirt
- $10 per shirt, sold in 5-pack
- ICC pays shipping and tax (where applicable)
- Displays the Elite Installer status
- Show you’re a manufacturer authorized installer
- Pre-shrunk, 100% cotton
- Made by Gildan® Activewear
- Available in M, L, XL, and 2XL
System performance for your customers; no certification required.
Free replacement of worn-out tools and blades.
With qualifying purchases, terms and conditions apply.
With a qualifying project and bill-of-material.
Display Elite status on paper and on your website.
Directly from ICC's technical team.
- Vertical IDC to make wiring easy.
- Solderless PCB to prevent intermittent connections.
24-Port, 1 RMS, ICMPP0246B
48-Port, 2 RMS, ICMPP0486B
- Modular design for easy moves, adds, and changes.
- Shielded to protect from high levels of EMI.
- Direct grounding to panel.
- Includes front panel, 24 FTP jacks, and rear cable manager.
- Staggered ports to minimize crosstalk.
- Shielded wire cap to prevent termination point crosstalk.
- JackEasy tool cuts and terminates four pairs of wires.
- Includes front panel, 24 UTP jacks, and rear cable manager.
Not made in China.
Reduces heat and prevents sparks.
Performance tested to industry spec.
Fire-rated for safety.
Reduces resistance and prevents corrosion.
Built with IDC terminals.
Built with high-retention contacts.
System performance for your customers.
* The Trade Agreement Act (TAA) requires that the U.S. Government (including GSA) may acquire only U.S. - made or certain “designated country” end products. This means that all products must be either manufactured or “substantially transformed” in the U.S. or a TAA compliant country.
** Available through ICC Elite Installers and Certified Elite Installers.