9″ Wiring Enclosure Combos with CoverUPC:
Country of Origin: China
ICC’s 9-inch plastic residential wiring enclosure is designed for small homes, condos, multi-unit dwellings, and retrofitting existing homes. The enclosure comes in a combo, so there is no need to shop for individual components. Connectivity modules, cover, and mounting hardware is included. The enclosure is made using high quality and lightweight ABS plastic that is ETL listed. Modules can be mounted horizontally or vertically, facilitating easier layout and wiring. ICC’s 9-inch residential wiring enclosure is aggressively priced while still providing all of the features and benefits required for installing structured cabling and managing connectivity applications within the residence. The unit has ample space to accommodate additional modules for other applications. Knockouts are designed around the enclosure for cable entry and exit. The enclosure is designed with a padlock option to help restrict access. The enclosure can be installed between wall studs or on the surface of the wall.
- Designed with high quality, lightweight plastic.
- Designed to serve as the central distribution point for voice, data, video, audio, or security services.
- Allows for internal modules to be mounted horizontally or vertically.
- Integrated snap-in module system.
- Includes 3 top, 3 bottom, 4 rear, and 2 side knockouts for routing cables.
- Includes a knockout for an optional AC power outlet (not included) to provide power distribution.
- Fits between 16″ wall studs or can be wall mounted.
- Designed with a padlock option for additional security (padlock not included).
- Complies with TIA-568-C, TIA-570-B, and TIA-607 standards.
- ETL Listed.
Material: ABS, UL 94V-0
Surface Finish: Matte
For individual module specifications please see the “Product Documents” tab