14″ Plastic Wiring Enclosure with Cover (Model E)
|Enclosure Size: 14"|
|Combo Type: Enclosure Only|
Country of Origin (subject to change): Taiwan
ICC’s 14-inch residential wiring enclosure with cover is designed for single-family homes with a wireless network. It serves as a structured media enclosure providing a central distribution point for voice, data, video, audio, or security services. The enclosure and cover are made with sturdy ABS plastic to prevent cracking. The plastic is lightweight to allow better Wi-Fi signal and coverage. The enclosure has a universal mounting pattern to accommodate ICC’s and most manufacturers’ active modules. The cover snaps onto the enclosure and can be screwed down to restrict access. It’s also vented to provide heat dissipation.
- 0.1-inch thick plastic enclosure.
- Mount between 16-inch wall studs or on a wall.
- Modules can snap in horizontally and vertically.
- Eight module mounting spaces.
- Removable cable entry knockouts; four on top and three on the bottom.
- Four built-in cable tie points.
- Removable knockouts for two AC power outlets (not included) to provide power distribution.
- Vented front cover.
- Complies with UL 1863, TIA-568-C, TIA-570-B, and TIA-607 standards.
- UL® 94V-0 safety rated.
Material: ABS, UL 94V-0
Surface Finish: Matte