LC Fiber Optic Keystone Coupler with Ceramic Sleeves and Duplex Ports
Country of Origin (subject to change): China
ICC’s LC to LC duplex fiber optic snap-in keystone module is suitable for singlemode fiber (SMF) bandwidth applications. This small form factor (SFF) footprint reduces space or port by 50% over the larger fiber optic connectors such as SC, ST, and many others. These snap-in keystone modules provide mating capability for fiber optic patch cables with LC connectors in all compatible faceplates, blank patch panels, adapter plates, surface mount boxes, and Elite multimedia outlets.
- Supports optical applications in bringing fiber to the desktop for both MM (multimode), SM (singlemode).
- Viable solution for high-speed data transmission and broadband internet.
- Small Form Factor (SFF) adapter reduces space requirements by 50%.
- Works with all Work Area Outlets faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes.
- UL listed.
- Compatible with both Singlemode and Multimode Fiber Patch Cord.
Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
Material: Ceramic Sleeve
Color XX: IV-Ivory, WH-White