LC Fiber Optic Keystone Coupler (OM3) with Metal Sleeves and Duplex Ports
Country of Origin (subject to change): China
LC-LC OM3/OM4, duplex fiber optic snap-in keystone module is suitable for multimode fiber (MMF) 10G or higher bandwidth applications. This small form factor (SFF) footprint reduces space or port by 50% over the larger fiber optic connectors such as SC, ST, and many others. These snap-in keystone modules provide mating capability. For fiber optic patch cables with LC connectors in all compatible faceplates, blank patch panels, adapter plates, surface mount boxes, and Elite multimedia outlets.
- Supports optical applications in bringing fiber to the desktop for multimode.
- Viable solution for high-speed data transmission and broadband internet.
- Small form factor (SFF) adapter reduces space requirements by 50%.
- 50% higher than conventional fiber connectivity.
- Used to join duplex multimode fiber optic jumpers.
- Works with all Work Area Outlets faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes.
- Used with all fiber optic products.
- Dust Cap included.
- ANSI/TIA-568-C and UL 1863 compliant.
Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
Color XX: IV-Ivory, WH-White