Faceplate IDC with RJ45 CAT5e Data and F-Type
|Pre-configuration: IDC Termination - CAT5e and F-Type|
Country of Origin (subject to change): Taiwan
ICC integrated faceplate meets the ANSI/TIA 570-C Residential Telecommunications Infrastructure Standard recommendations; these recommendations are for each Grade 1 cable location. A minimum of one 4-pair Category 5e or higher rate balanced twisted-pair channel and one 75-ohm coaxial channel shall be available to each outlet. Each Grade 1 cable location provides a generic cabling system, which meets the minimum requirements for basic telecommunications services such as data and community antenna television (CATV).
It consists of one integrated CAT 5e data port with 110 punch down termination, and one 3GHz Gigahertz F-Type coax port. The standard recommends one of these types of wall plates installed in every room of a residence.
- Provides an integrated one-piece solution for CAT 5e data and video applications.
- CAT5e port supports Power over Ethernet (PoE++) Type 4; up to 100 Watts.
- IDC (insulation displacement connection) contacts are designed for repeated 110 terminations providing long-lasting performance and reliability.
- 3GHz nickel plated F-Type connector for improved performance with superior signal quality with minimal noise.
- Quick and easy installation with integrated color coded wiring diagrams requiring no additional assembly.
- Embossed port labels to eliminate the need for additional labeling or identification creating a cleaner appearance.
- Rugged and durable construction.
- Includes IDC caps to ensure the terminated wiring is secure.
- ANSI/TIA-568-C and UL 1863 compliant.
Material: ABS, UL94V-0