Telephone Faceplate Stainless Steel in 6P6C
|Pre-configuration: Stainless Steel Telephone IDC Termination - 6P6C|
Country of Origin (subject to change): Taiwan
ICC’s flush configurable telephone wall plates are equipped to support work area outlets. Our faceplates are fitted to install connectivity within the furniture. Ideal for installations such as conference rooms, computer labs, classrooms, and office cubicles. Designed with installation versatility these faceplates provide a professional appearance. This particular faceplate is provided in stainless steel with a voice application in a 6p6c.
- Configured to fit standard single gang outlet box.
- Designed for all voice connectivity to the work area.
- Provides with 110 terminations and zinc plated steel pack frame.
- Rugged and durable construction.
- Provides with two mounting standoffs for wall mount telephone.
- Includes termination tool.
- ANSI/TIA-568-C and UL 1863 compliant.
6P6C Jack & IDC Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
Spring Wire Contacts: Phosphor Bronze Gold plating over 100 microinch nickel 1.27 micro/50 micro inch min gold plating
Wire Leads: 26 AWG stranded wire
Wall Plate Back: Steel, zinc plated
Wall Plate Cover: Stainless steel
Force: 750 grams of 6 wire lead
Retention: 17 lbs between jack and plug
Crimp Tensile strength: 4.0-500 lbs
Current rating: 1.5 amp max
Dielectric withstanding voltage: 1000 volts RMS, 60 GHz
Insulation resistance: 10 mega ohms
Contact Resistance: < 20 milliohms