Faceplate with 2 6P6C Screw Terminals
Discontinued – Inventory is limited
|Pre-configuration: Screw Terminal - 2 6P6C|
Country of Origin: China
ICC’s Integrated Faceplates are equipped to support work area outlets. Our faceplates are fitted to install video connectivity. Ideal for installations such as conference rooms, computer labs, classrooms, and office cubicles. Designed with installation versatility these faceplates provide a professional appearance. This particular integrated wall plate design is a single gang voice application.
- Configured to fit standard single gang outlet box.
- Features two RJ-11 jacks for voice.
- One piece design that requires no assembly.
- Designed for all voice connectivity.
- Provides traditional screw down terminals for voice connectivity.
- Rugged and durable construction.
- ANSI/TIA-568-C and UL 1863 compliant.
Material: ABS, UL 94V-0
Phosphor Bronze Gold plating
Over 100 micro-inch nickel
Gold plating: 1.27 micron/50 micro inch min
Wire Lead: 26 AWG stranded wire
Termination screws: 6-20 x .415 flat pan head
15 lbs/inch min torque
Zinc Chromatic plated steel
Current rating: 1.5 AMP max
Dielectric withstanding voltage: 1000 volts rms, 60 Ghz
Contact Resistance: 20 milli ohms
Insulation Resistance: 10 mega ohms
Performance: return loss of -20 dB max
Frequency range: DC -1.5 Ghz
Force: 500 grams for 6 wires lead
Retention: 17 lbs between jack and plugs
Crimp Tensile: 4.0-500 lbs
Color XX: IV-Ivory, WH-White