Faceplate with 6P6C Screw Terminals and F-Type
This wall plate is integrated with one voice port and one F connector that can be used for several types of media including Audio-Video, Cable, Satellite, or Antenna Input.
- Configured to fit standard single gang outlet box. Features one RJ-11 jack for voice and one F-Type connector for video/audio.
- One piece design that requires no assembly and saves time and money by pre-kitting common faceplates with modular connectors.
- Designed for all voice connectivity to the work area for commercial and residential applications.
- Provides traditional screw down terminals for voice connectivity on the rear.
- Rugged and durable construction.
- Used with ICLC4, and ICLC6 line cords
- ANSI/TIA-568-C and UL 1863 compliant
Material: ABS, UL 94V-0
Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
Spring Wire Contacts: Phosphor bronze gold plating over 100 micro inches of nickel
Gold Plating: 1.27 micron/50 micro inch min
Wire Leads: 26 AWG stranded wire
Termination Screws: #6-20 x .415 flat pan head tapping screws with two washers 15 lbs/inch min torque zinc chromatic plated steel
Termination Lugs: Brass
Current Rating: 1.5 AMP max
Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1000 volts RMS, 60 Hz
Contact Resistance: < 20 milliohms
Insulation Resistance: > 10 Megaohms
Performance: Return loss of -20 dB max frequency range DC -1.5 GHz
Total Mating Force: 500 grams of 6 wires lead
Retention: 17 lbs between jack and plug
Crimp Tensile Strength: 4.0-500 lbs
F-Type Female-to-Female Connector:
Material: Bronze with 3-micron gold plating
Holding Force > 80 grams
F-Type Connector Threads: 3/8-32 UNEF-2A
Return Loss of -20 dB max
Frequency Range DC -1.5 GHz
Contact Resistance: < 10 mohms
Insulation Resistance: > 5000 mohms
Insertion Loss : < 0.3dB