Telephone Faceplate with 6P6C
|Pre-configuration: Telephone Screw Termination - 6P6C|
Country of Origin (subject to change): Taiwan
ICC’s Telephone Faceplates are equipped to support work area outlets. Ideal for installations such as conference rooms, computer labs, classrooms, and office cubicles. Designed with installation versatility these faceplates provide a professional appearance, this particular faceplate is provided with a voice application in a 6p6c.
- Configured to fit standard single gang outlet box.
- Designed for commercial or residential applications.
- Provides with traditional screw-down terminals for voice connectivity.
- Rugged and durable construction.
- Provides with two mounting standoffs for wall mount telephone.
- ANSI/TIA-568-C and UL 1863 compliant.
Wall Plate Cover & Base: ABS, UL 94V-0
Spring Wire Contacts: Phosphor Bronze Gold Plating 100 microinch nickel 1.27 micron/so micro inch min gold plating
Wire Leads: 26 AWG Stranded wire
Force: 750 grams of 6 wires lead
Retention: 17 lbs between jack and plug
Crimp tensile strength: 4.0-500 lbs
Current rating: 1.5 amp max
Dielectric withstanding voltage: 1000 volts RMS, 60 GHz
Contact resistance: 20 milliohms
Insulation resistance: 10 megaohms
Color XX: IV-Ivory, WH-White