Universal Compression Tool
In stockUPC: 633758020633
Country of Origin (subject to change): Taiwan
ICC’s unique Universal Compression Tool is suitable for most RCA’s, BNC’s, and F-type connectors, including right-angled BNC connectors. This innovative all-in-one compression tool complements our line of quality connectors. ICC’s compress and seal water tight compression connectors, unlike crimp on styles, utilize a vertical compression technique allowing the connector to be pressed firmly onto the cable without distorting the cable shield and wave-guide cavity. It is designed with a ratchet mechanism preventing the release of the connector, prior to full compression, allowing installers complete freedom of movement during use, and providing a quick, easy, and reliable method of terminating and compressing connectors on cables.
- Provides a much tighter fit after compression.
- Aids in proper and consistent termination.
- Avoids over-crimping by pressing the connector vertically.
- Ergonomic design provides a firm comfortable grip.
- Steel frame construction adds strength and durability.
- All handles are water sealed and standard F-type, RCA, BNC, and right-angled BNC compression connectors.
- Suitable for use with RG59, RG6, and RG6 quad cables.
- Instructions included.
Frame: Middle carbon steel
Crimper: SAE 4140
Handles: Blue PP, Black Rubber