Faceplate with 6P6C Screw Terminals
|Pre-configuration: Screw Terminal - 6P6C|
Country of Origin: China
ICC’s Faceplates are equipped to support all work area outlets. Our faceplates are fitted to install voice connectivity. Ideal for installations such as conference rooms, computer labs, classrooms, and office cubicles. Designed with installation versatility these faceplates provide a professional appearance. This particular wall plate design comes in a single-gang and 6p6c application.
- Configured to fit standard single gang outlet box.
- One piece design that requires no assembly.
- Designed for all voice connectivity to the work.
- Provides traditional screw down terminals for voice connectivity on the rear.
- Rugged and durable construction.
- ANSI/TIA-568-C and UL 1863 compliant
Material: ABS, UL 94V-0
Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
Spring Wire Contacts: Phosphor Bronze Gold plating Over 100 microinch nickel
Gold Plating: 1.27 micron/50 micro inch min
Wire lead: 26 AWG stranded wire
Termination Screws: 6-20 x .415 flat pan head 15 lbs/inch min torque
Current rating: 1.5 amp max
Dielectric withstanding voltage: 1000 volts RMS, 60 Hz
Contact Resistance: 20 mill ohms
Insulation Resistance: 10 mega ohms
Performance: return loss of -20 dB max
Frequency Range DC: -1.5 GHz
Force: 500 grams of 6 wire lead
Retention: 17 lbs between jack and plug
Crimp Tensile: 4.0-500 lbs
Color XX: IV-Ivory, WH-White