LGX Adapter Panel, 6 Quad LC, 24F, Aqua, MM
ICC’s fiber adapter panels are used with our popular fiber optic rack mount enclosures, blank fiber patch panels, and fiber optic wall mount enclosures, offering great flexibility in structured cabling design.
- Adapter plate uses LC type small-form-factor (SFF) for high-density applications.
- Compatible with multimode fiber (MMF) applications.
- Compliant with ANSI/TIA-568-C.3 for optical fiber cabling components standard.
- 6 quad for a maximum of up to 24 multimode fiber optic connections.
- Provides a safe and secure means for connecting the fiber optic cables.
- Provides an easy-to-use method of connecting, routing fiber optic circuits.
- Push pins provide a secure, snug fit and tool-less installation.
- Designed to fit blank fiber optic patch panels, fiber optic rack mount enclosures, and fiber optic wall mount enclosures.
- The metal sleeve is designed to be used with multimode fiber.
Panel: 16 GA CRS
Finishing: Textured Black Powder Coat
LC Quad Adapter:
Mounting Plate: Stainless Steel