Modular Furniture Faceplate with 3 Ports for EZ®/HD Style
|Opening Size: Modular - 1.30" H x 2.56" W|
Country of Origin: Taiwan
ICC’s Furniture Faceplates are equipped to support keystone jacks such as voice, data, video, and audio. Our faceplates are fitted to install connectivity within the furniture. Ideal for installations such as conference rooms, computer labs, classrooms, and office cubicles. Designed with installation versatility these faceplates provide a professional appearance. This particular furniture faceplate is equipped with 3 ports for HD/EZ style.
- 3-Port, 1-piece design.
- Accepts all modular connectors.
- Designed for standard TIA furniture cutout size.
- Provides connectivity at the workstation.
- Identification scheme in modular furniture environments.
- Designed to support the distribution of voice, data.
- Snap-in design seamlessly integrates into most popular modular furniture systems – including Herman Miller, Knoll, Hayworth, Steelcase, and many others.
- Rugged and durable construction.
- Accommodates a wide variety of easy to snap-in modules.
- Providing configuration flexibility.
- Accepts all modules.
- ANSI/TIA-568-C and UL 1863 compliant.
Material: ABS, UL 94V-0
Surface Finish: Texture
Color XX: BK-Black, GY-Gray, IV-Ivory, WH-White