Furniture Universal Faceplate with 4 Ports for EZ®/HD StyleUPC:
Country of Origin: Taiwan
ICC’s Furniture Faceplates are equipped to support keystone jacks such as voice, data, video, and audio. Our faceplates are fitted to install connectivity within the furniture. Ideal for installations such as conference rooms, computer labs, classrooms, and office cubicles. Designed with installation versatility these faceplates provide a professional appearance. This particular universal faceplate is built in with 4 ports.
- Designed to support the distribution of voice, data.
- Features an adjustable mounting system to fit all furniture cabling cutouts.
- 2- piece design with moveable locking latches position the base of the faceplate.
- Into the cutouts of the furniture base cover.
- Includes mounting screws 2 pieces.
- Furniture cabling cutouts from 0.8125” to 1.9375” H and 2.34” to 3.50” W
- Fits popular brands of modular office furniture – including Herman Miller, Knoll, Hayworth, Steelcase, and many others.
- Rugged and durable construction.
- Easy station identification with use of enclosed labels.
- Enclosed Labels protected by clear covers.
- Accepts all modules.
- ANSI/TIA-568-C and UL 1863 compliant.
Material: ABS, UL 94V-0
Color XX: WH-White, BK-Black