Modular Furniture Faceplate with 4 Ports for HD Style in TIA Size
ICC’s Furniture Faceplates are equipped to support keystone jacks such as voice, data. Our faceplates are fitted to install connectivity within the furniture. Ideal for installations such as conference rooms, computer labs, classrooms, and office cubicles. Designed with installation versatility these faceplates provide a professional appearance. This particular faceplate is designed in HD style in TIA style.
- 1-piece design.
- Accepts four (4) high-density modular connectors.
- Available for standard NEMA and TIA furniture cutout size.
- Provides connectivity at the workstation.
- Designed to support the distribution of voice, data.
- Ideal for use in high-density applications with more connectivity in less space.
- TIA opening with snap-in design integrates into popular modular furniture brands – including Herman Miller, Knoll, Hayworth, Steelcase, and many others.
- Rugged and durable construction.
- Accommodates a wide variety of easy to snap-in modules.
- Providing configuration flexibility.
- Accepts all high density (HD) modules.
- ANSI/TIA-568-C and UL 1863 compliant.
Material: ABS, UL 94V-0
Surface Finishing: Texture
Color XX: BK-Black, GY-Gray, IV-Ivory, WH-White
Black, Gray, Ivory, White