ICC’s Category 6 500MHz CMR UTP solid cables are manufactured based on the TIA 568.2-D industry standard and are UL and cUL listed and verified. Available in spools of 1000 feet in a convenient pull box dispensing carton. Constructed with sequential footage markings on the outer jacket for easy to measure usage tracking. These cables offer a competitive solution designed to provide the ultimate performance necessary for today’s demanding voice, data, video, and security applications in commercial and residential installations.
|Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H)
Black, Blue, Gray, Green, White, Yellow
|Country of Origin (subject to change)
- Exceeds TIA 568.2-D Category 6 standard.
- Easy to dispense cable with REELEX® design box, saving you energy and time on the job site.
- Bare solid copper wire construction to assure performance and quality.
- Convenient sequential footage markings for usage tracking.
- Riser rated required in vertical settings, such as cable runs between floors through cable risers.
- Ideal for data, digital video, broadband, and baseband analog video.
- ETL verified TIA/EIA 568.2-D for guaranteed performance.
- UL 1863 compliant.
Size: 23 AWG
4 twisted pair
Solid Bare Copper
Insulation Dia. (in): P1: 0.042″±0.002″, P2: 0.040″±0.002″, P3: 0.043″±0.002″, P4: 0.039″±0.002″
100Base-T (IEEE 802.3u)
High Definition Video
Digital Broadcast Video/IP Video/VoIP
Sequential footage marking for easy usage tracking.
Packaged in a pull box.
Wired pairs are vividly colored for quick identification
Temperature Rating (°F)
Installation temperature: 32 to 140 Fahrenheit (°F)
Operating temperature: -4 to 167 Fahrenheit (°F)
Color XX: BK-Black, BL-Blue, GR-Green, GY-Gray, WH-White, YL-Yellow
We recommend you to read these articles in our Knowledge Base to learn more about this product: