650MHz CAT6A Bulk Cable with FTP and CMR Blue Copper Premise CableAvailable at these Premier Distributors
In stockUPC: 633758035248
Country of Origin (subject to change): China
ICC’s CAT6A 10Gig FTP shielded cable provides transmission performance beyond 650MHz. The cable exceeds TIA Alien Crosstalk requirements and is ETL Verified to TIA-568-C.2 standard for supporting 10Gig Ethernet applications (10GBASE-T). It is designed with a unique spline design to minimize Alien Crosstalk from neighboring cables. The outer diameter is 7.6mm and the conductor insulation diameter is 1.18mm. The cable supports high bandwidth applications, such as data centers and other data-intensive or backbone requirements. This cable qualifies for ICC’s Lifetime Performance Limited Warranty when installed by ICC Certified Installer (conditions apply). The cable comes packaged on a reel.
- CAT6A 10Gig FTP shielded cable provides transmission performance beyond 650MHz and alien crosstalk requirements exceeding TIA industry standards. This CMR riser-rated CAT6A FTP bulk cable is 23 AWG with 4 twisted pairs (8 conductors). With foil shielding around all 4 pairs, a non-concentric design, and a unique spline design, this CAT 6A LAN cable minimizes AXT from neighboring cables. ETL verified to TIA-568-C.2 for supporting the operation of 10Gig Ethernet applications (10GBASE-T).
- Certified and authentic copper cables manufactured with 100% annealed solid bare copper. NOT copper-clad aluminum (CCA).
- 1000 feet (305 meters) packaged on an easy-to-dispense wooden reel, saving you energy and time on the job site. The cable jacket has convenient sequential footage markings to track usage.
- UL Listed for safety, commercial flame-rated required in most commercial installations. Perfect for installations data centers, office buildings, schools, medical facilities, financial institutions, and others. The riser-rated jacket allows usage between floors, in-wall, and non-plenum spaces.
- Complies to IEEE 802.3an 10G Base-T and TIA 568-C.2 standards, UL 1863, and RoHS.
Size: 23 AWG
4 twisted pair
Solid Bare Copper
Material: FOAM PE&PE
Insulation Dia.(in): P1: 0.046″±0.002″, P2: 0.042″±0.002″, P3: 0.046″±0.002″, P4: 0.042″±0.002″
Insulation Dia.(in): 0.30″±0.008″
Mylar shielding for EMI (electromagnetic interference) protection
For grounding to CAT 6A FTP Shielded connector
Material: Solid Tinned Copper 1/0.40T
Material: Aluminum Polyester
100Base-T (IEEE 802.3u)
High Definition Video
Digital Broadcast Video/IP Video/VoIP
Sequential footage marking for easy usage tracking.
Packaged on a reel (Size: 15.75″W X 13.0″H)
Weight: 50.2 LBS
Temperature Rating (°F)
Installation temperature: 32 to 140 Fahrenheit (°F)
Operating temperature: -4 to 167 Fahrenheit (°F)