CAT5e Feed-Through Patch Panel with 24 Ports in 1 RMS
ICC’s Category 5e feed-through patch panels are designed for quick field installation and to save end-users punch downtime. The 24-ports feed-through patch panel couples ports consisting of RJ-45-to-RJ-45 connection on both sides, which allows quick patch cords connection without the need for punch down UTP wires on the patch panels. The standard 24-port consists of 1U or rack mount spaces (RMS). All patch panels are fully loaded with Category 5e modular couplers and tested to ensure compliance with ANSI/TIA-568 Category 5e performance standards.
- Eliminate punching down UTP wires to the patch panels.
- Quick installation, no punch down required.
- Get 24 ports in 1U of rack mount space.
- Features RJ-45-to-RJ-45 connection on both sides of the patch panel.
- Ideal solution for consolidation points such as moves, adds, and changes.
- Designed to fit standard 19″ wide racks and cabinets.
- Rack-mounted reinforced steel panel with pre-numbered ports.
- Flush mount design adds stability by allowing a rigid fit.
Blank Patch Panel: 16 GA CRS
Surface Finish: Black Powder Coat
6-Port HD Bezel: ABS, UL 94V-0
CAT 5e Coupler:
Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
Contact: Phosphor Bronze Gold Plating over 100 microinch nickel
Gold Plating: 1.27 micron/50 micro
Current Rating: 1.5 amp max
Voltage Rating: 150 Volts Alternating
Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1000v RMS, 60 HZ
Insulation Resistance: 10 mohms
Force: 5 lbs max
Plug Retention in Jack: 20 lbs min
Durability: 750 cycles