CAT6 Feed-Through Patch Panel with 24 Ports and 1 RMS
ICC’s Category 5e and 6 feed-through patch panels are designed for quick field installation and to save end-users punch downtime. The 24 and 48 ports feed-through patch panel coupling ports consist of RJ-45-to-RJ-45 connection on both sides, which allows quick patch cord connection without the need to punch down UTP wires on the patch panels. The High-Density 48 ports available in a 1U or rack mount space (RMS) and the standard 48-port consist of 2U or rack mount spaces (RMS). All patch panels are fully loaded with Category 5e and 6 modular couplers and tested to ensure compliant with ANSI/TIA-568 Category 5e and 6 performance standards.
- Eliminate punching down UTP wires to the patch panels.
- Quick installation, no punch down required.
- Get 48 ports in 1U or 2U of rack mount space.
- Features RJ-45-to-RJ-45 connection on both sides of the patch panel.
- Ideal solution for consolidation point such as moves, adds, and changes (MACs).
- Designed to fit standard 19” wide racks and cabinets.
- Rack mounted reinforced steel panel with pre-numbered ports.
- Flush mount design adds stability.
- Allowing a rigid fit and a neat finished appearance.
Blank Patch Panel: 16 GA CRS
Surface Finish: Black Powder Coat
6-Port HD Bezel: ABS, UL 94V-0
CAT 6 Coupler:
Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
Contact: Phosphor Bronze Gold Plating over 100 microinch nickel
Gold Plating: 1.27 micron/50 micro
Current Rating: 1.5 amp max
Voltage Rating: 150 Volts Alternating
Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1000v RMS, 60 HZ
Insulation Resistance: 10 mohms
Force: 5 lbs max
Plug Retention in Jack: 20 lbs min
Durability: 750 cycles