Dual Audio Speaker Connector with Patented Front and Rear Push Buttons in HD Style
|Style: Dual Speaker with Patented Front and Rear Push Buttons|
Country of Origin (subject to change): China
ICC?s patented speaker module makes an ideal solution for home theaters, conference rooms, and other installations where a large number of speaker wires are present. These speaker keystone jacks provide a clean connection point for speaker wire pairs and 50% less space within the wall plates. This allows an entire 5.1, 6.1, or 7.1 surround sound home theater system to be installed within a 12 or 18 port wall plates depending on the type of installation. It easily handles speaker wiring up to 16 AWG to provide high fidelity sound by allowing for connection to high wattage speakers. The push pins are black and red and the front and back of the modules are embossed with (+) and (-) signs making it easy to install speakers with the polarity correct. The wall plates size can be reduced by one to two gangs by using these new dual speaker spring clip keystone jacks to provide a more finished professional appearance than traditional installations.
- Reduced outlet size with ? the space required for dual speaker connections.
- Install a 5.1, 6.1, or 7.1 surround sound home theatre system in a single gang outlet.
- Accepts up to 16 AWG speaker wire on front and rear connections.
- (+) and (-) polarity on the black and red buttons for easy wire designation.
- Push button style does not require tools to install.
- Provides a more finished professional appearance than traditional installations.
- Works with all ICC faceplates, inserts, and surface mount boxes.
Housing: ABC PC, UL 94V-0
Cam, Shift, Push Buttons: PC, UL 94V-0
Contact: Tin Plated Steel
Electrical Rating: 300 volts max at 75 C
Electrical Current: 15 amp max
Color XX: AL-Almond, BK-Black, IV-Ivory, and WH-White
Push Buttons: Black, Red