F-Type Compression Modular Jack with Nickel Plated Connector in HD Style
This ICC F-Type female-to-female modular jack is designed to compress connectors. This compression connection allows connectors to be pressed vertically onto cables without causing any awkward bends. This particular F-Type compression keystone jack comes in nickel plated connection for HD style, and works with all work area outlet faceplates, inserts, and surface mount boxes.
- Compression connection allows connectors to be pressed vertically onto cables without causing awkward bends and distortion to the waveguide cavity.
- Thereby minimizing distortions and improving signal quality.
- Snap and seal connectors designed with internal O-rings.
- O-rings allowing for a tighter moisture resistant fit.
- Supports a wide variety of applications such as CCTV, DSS (DTV, HDTV, SDTV) CATV.
- Used with ICC Universal, Economic, and F-type Compression Tools.
- Not designed for use on plenum cables.
- Works with all Work Area Outlets faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes.
Material:Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0F-Type Compression Connector: Brass and Nickel FinishMechanical:Cable Application:<20 lbs max insertionEquipment Interface: <10 matings without damagePull Force: >40 lbsColor:Color: WH-White