2 GHz F-Type Modular Jack with Gold Plated Connector in HD Style
|Style: F-Type 2 GHz Gold Plated|
Country of Origin (subject to change): China
The F-Type modular jacks are ideal for several types of media including: Audio, Video, Cable, or Antenna Input. These high-performance modular jacks provide a clean connection point for wired electronics to wall outlets allowing cables to be hidden within the walls or cabinetry. They provide superior signal quality with minimal noise for today’s video and audio systems. They are fully compatible with ICC’s modular wall plates and multi-media panels.
- Gold plating for improved performance with superior signal quality with minimal noise
- Used for audio and video applications.
- Rear threaded F-Type connectors for secure in-wall connections with both RG6 and RG59 coaxial cables.
- Provides a clean and neat appearance installation.
- Works with all Work Area Outlets faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes.
- UL listed.
Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0B
Gold Plated F-Type Connector:
Bronze with 3 Gold Plating
Insulator Color: White
Holding Force > 80 grams
F-Type Connector Thread: 3/8-32 UNEF-2A
Return Loss of -20 dB max
Insulation Resistance > 5000 mohm
Insertion Loss < 0.3 dB
Color XX: AL-Almond, BK-Black, GY-Gray, IV-Ivory, & WH-White