3 GHz F-Type Modular Jack with Gold Plated Connector in HD Style
|Style: F-Type 3 GHz Gold Plated|
Country of Origin: China
Ideal for several types of media including: Audio-Video, Cable, Satellite, or Antenna Input. These high-performance connectors provide a clean connection point for wired electronics to wall outlets allowing cables to be hidden within the walls or cabinetry. They provide superior signal quality with minimal noise for today’s video and audio systems. They are fully compatible with all modular wallplates and multi-media panels.
- Configured to fit standard single gang outlet box.
- Designed with 3 GHz bandwidth for audio and video applications.
- Rear threaded F-Type connectors for secure in-wall connections with both RG6 and RG59 coaxial cables.
- Provides a clean and neat appearance installation.
- Works with all Work Area Outlets faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes.
- UL listed.
Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
Gold Plated F-Type Connector
Material: Bronze with 3 microns of Gold Plating
Insulator Color: Blue
Holding Force > 80 grams
F-Type Connector Thread: 3/8-32 UNEF-2A
Return Loss of -20 dB max
Frequency Range 1.4 – 3.0 GHz
Contact Resistances < 10 mohms
Character Impedance Rated 75 ohm
Insulation Resistance > 10 mohms
Color XX: AL-Almond, BK-Black, IV-Ivory, & WH-White