HD Adapter Panel, 6 Duplex SC, 12F, Blue, SM
ICC offers an HD-style fiber optic SC adapter panel to fit in HD fiber optic rack mount enclosures and support singlemode SM networking. The SC/SC fiber adapter panel supports up to 12 optical fibers. Each SC fiber adapter comes with protective caps made of polycarbonate to prevent dust and debris from entering. The SC-SC adapter panel is configured with 6 SC duplex adapters, also known as an SC coupler. Each SC adapter has receptacles on both ends to connect SC patch cords together. The fiber optic adapter is made from lightweight, yet durable, UL 94V-0 plastic, colored blue, which is recommended for single-mode type connectivity. Each fiber optic SC coupler is built with a ceramic sleeve for precision alignment and longevity, and it can be used for up to 500 matings. ICC’s HD SC adapter panel is made with 16-gauge cold rolled steel and is black powder-coated to protect against wear, corrosion, impact, and weather.
- Compliant with ANSI/TIA-568-C.3 for optical fiber cabling components standard.
- 6 duplex for a maximum of up to 12 multimode fiber optic connections.
- Provides a safe and secure means for connecting the fiber optic cables.
- Provides an easy-to-use method of connecting, routing fiber optic circuits.
- Push pins provide a secure, snug fit and tool-less installation.
- The ceramic sleeve is designed to be used with singlemode fiber.
- Fits HD compatible enclosures.
Panel: 16 GA CRS
Finishing: Textured Black Powder Coat
SC Duplex Adapter:
Mounting Plate: Stainless Steel