Ladder Rack 5′ Cable Runway Straight Section in 2-Pack with Butt Splice Kit to Make 10′
|Cable Runway Section: Straight|
|Length: 5 FT|
|Accessories: Butt Splice|
In stockUPC: 633758096669
Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
ICC’s ladder rack runway straight sections are designed to support horizontal cable running overhead. Constructed of heavy-duty 16-gauge steel with a durable powder-coated finish, they can be easily attached to all racks. Two 5-foot long runways come packaged in a double-layer, tough carton. When joined together, the two 5-foot long runways make 10 feet. ICC’s butt splice is designed to join the ladder rack runway sections at the ends. The ladder rack butt splice is made with 9 gauge cold-rolled steel (CRS) for durability. The runways can also be attached to the top of a floor mount rack using a relay rack bracket which is sold separately.
- Designed with durable steel construction and black textured powder coated to provide strength and stability for long-lasting use.
- Designed to support horizontal cable running overhead, providing an effective means to distribute cable loads evenly.
- Easy to configure modularized systems.
- Designed to be compatible with all common cable management systems for routing cables horizontally, vertically, or around obstacles.
- Used with all distribution and cable management racks.
- Includes Butt Splice kit to join two 5’ Ladder Rack sections to form one 10’ section.
- Ladder Rack Butt splice made with 9 gauge cold rolled steel.
- Can be easily shipped via UPS or FedEx.
Material: 16A GA Steel Tubing
Ladder Butt Splice Material: 9GA CRS
Surface Finish: Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat