Ladder Rack Tee Junction Splice Kit in 6-Pack
ICC offers a Tee-junction Splice designed to secure ladder runway together in 90-degree angles. Two splices are required to join two ladder rack runways. To help lower the cost per unit and reduces packaging waste, tee-junction splices come packaged in a six (6) piece ValuePack. The splice is designed as one-piece and has no loose parts. The Tee-junction Splice is made of 17-gauge cold-rolled steel and is black powder coated to protect against wear, corrosion, impact, and weather. The splice is a part of ICC?s ladder rack system which is designed to run large amounts of cable overhead typically in data centers.
- Works with ladder rack runways.
- Secures runway at a 90-degree angle.
- Made with cold-rolled steel for strength.
- One-piece design, no loose parts.
- Six (6) tee-junction splices per carton.
- Material: 17 GA CRS
- Surface Finish: Black Powder Coat