Ladder Rack 5′ Cable Runway Straight Section in 2-Pack to Make 10′
|Cable Runway Section: Straight|
|Length: 5 FT|
In stockUPC: 633758096652
Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
ICC’s ladder rack runway straight sections are designed to support horizontal cable running overhead. Constructed of heavy-duty 16-gauge steel with a durable powder-coated finish, they can be easily attached to all racks. Two 5-foot long runways come packaged in a double-layer, tough carton. The runways can be joined together using butt splices which are sold separately. When joined together, the two 5-foot long runways make 10 feet. The runways can also be attached to the top of a floor mount rack using a relay rack bracket which is sold separately.
- Designed with durable steel construction and black textured powder coated to provide strength and stability for long-lasting use.
- Designed to support horizontal cable running overhead, providing an effective means to distribute cable loads evenly.
- Easy to configure modularized systems.
- Designed to be compatible with all common cable management systems for routing cables horizontally, vertically, or around obstacles.
- Used with all distribution and cable management racks.
- Can be easily shipped via UPS or FedEx.
Material: 16A GA Steel Tubing
Surface Finish: Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat