Station ID Stainless Steel Faceplate with 1 Port for EZ?/HD Style in Single Gang
ICC’s Stationed ID Stainless Steel Faceplates are equipped to support keystone jacks such as voice, data, video, and audio. Working through-out all work area locations. Our Stainless Steel faceplates are fitted to install connectivity. Ideal for installations such as conference rooms, computer labs, classrooms, and office cubicles. Designed with installation versatility these faceplates provide a professional appearance. This particular faceplate is built with a 1 port for EZ/HD style in a single gang.
- Configured to fit standard single gang outlet box.
- Designed to support the distribution of voice, data, and other work areas.
- Easy station identification with use of enclosed labels.
- Offers a flush face module.
- Accommodates a wide variety of easy to snap-in modules.
- Providing configuration flexibility.
- Accepts all modules.
- UL listed.
- ANSI/TIA-568-C and UL 1863 compliant.
Faceplate: 22 GA, AISI 304 Stainless Steel
Retaining Bracket:?ABS, UL 94V-0