Surface Mount Box Keystone Jack with 2 Voice in 6P6C for EZ
ICC’s Pre-Loaded Surface Mount Boxes are available with voice RJ-11 and Category 5e RJ-45 loaded with EZ style jacks. They are designed to save installers time and reduce the need for multiple parts. These are ideal for mounting on multiple surfaces such as horizontally and vertically in a space with restriction areas so patch cords may exit sideways or downward.
- Provides a clean modular surface mount outlet solution for voice, data.
- Ideal for installation where mount boxes and faceplates are not practical.
- Multiple mounting options including double-sided adhesive backing and screws.
- Recessed area for ID label.
- Rugged and durable construction.
- Fully loaded and ready for installation.
- Rear opening and side knockouts for cable entry or exit.
- Integrate cable tie holes to secure cable.
Surface Mount Box: ABS, UL 94V-0
Voice Module: High impact, flame retardant plastic, UL 94V-0
Contacts: Phosphor bronze gold plating over 100 microinch nickel
Gold Plating: 1.27 micron/50 micro inch min
Connector: 22~24 AWG solid wire
Mated Force: 5 lbs max
Unmated Force: 5 lbs max
Plug Retention Force: 20 lbs min
Durability: 750 cycles
Current rating: 1.5 amp max
Voltage Rating: 150 volts alternating
Dielectric withstanding voltage: 1000 volts RMS, 60 GHz
Insulation resistance: >10 mega ohms
Color XX: IV-Ivory, WH-White