Surface Mount Box Keystone Jack with 1 Voice in 6P6C for EZ®
Country of Origin: Taiwan
ICC Pre-Loaded Surface Mount Boxes available with 1-Port, RJ-11 loaded with EZ style voice jacks. They are designed to save installers time and reduce the need for multiple parts. These are ideal for mounting on multiple surfaces such as horizontally and vertically in a space restriction areas so patch cords may exit sideways or downward.
- Provides a clean modular surface mount outlet solution for voice.
- Ideal for installation where mount boxes and faceplates are not practical.
- Multiple mounting options including double-sided adhesive backing and screws.
- Recessed area for ID label
- Rugged and durable construction.
- Fully loaded and ready for installation.
- Rear opening and side knockouts for cable entry or exit.
- Integrate cable tie holes to secure cable.
Material: ABS, UL 94V-0
Contact: Phosphor bronze gold plating over 100 inches of nickel
Gold Plating: 12.7 micron/50 micro inch min
Connector: 22~24 AWG solid wire
Current Rating: 1.5 amps max
Voltage Rating: 150 volts alternating
Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1000 volts RMS, 60 Hz
Insulation Resistance: 10 mohms
Force: 5 lbs max
Plug Retention Force: 20 lbs min
Plug Insertion life: 750 cycles min
Force: 30 lbs min
Color XX: IV-Ivory