Surface Mount Box Keystone Jack with CAT5e in 8P8C for EZ
ICC’s Pre-Loaded Surface Mount Boxes are available with voice RJ-11 and Category 5e RJ-45 loaded with EZ style jacks. They are designed to save installer time and reduce the need for multiple parts. These are ideal for mounting on multiple surfaces such as horizontally and vertically in a space with restriction areas so patch cords may exit sideways or downward.
- Provides a clean modular surface mount outlet solution for voice, data.
- Ideal for installation where mount boxes and faceplates are not practical.
- Multiple mounting options including double-sided adhesive backing and screws.
- Recessed area for ID label.
- Rugged and durable construction.
- Fully loaded and ready for installation.
- Rear opening and side knockouts for cable entry or exit.
- Integrate cable tie holes to secure cable.
Material: ABS, UL 94V-0
Jack wiring: 50 micro inches of gold over 100 inches of nickel
Connector: 22~24 AWG solid wire
Current Rating: 1.5 amps
Insulation Resistance: 500 mohms min
Contact Resistance: 20 mohms max
DC Resistance: 0.1 ohms max
Plug Insertion life: 750 cycles min
Plug & Jack Contact Force: 100 grams min
Force: 30 lbs min
Temperature: -40 degrees C to 150 degrees F
Color XX: IV-Ivory, WH-White