14″ Wiring Enclosure Combos
These residential enclosures are designed for homes, multi-unit buildings, and retrofitting existing homes. ICC’s residential enclosures are competitively priced and provide all features and benefits required for managing and installing structured cabling for connectivity applications within the residence. It has space to accommodate multiple modules, knockouts for cable routing, padlock option for access restriction, and is designed for either surface or in-wall mounting. Our residential solutions enable home builders and residential installers to provide affordable, quality residential connectivity that home buyers expect. This enclosure is designed to serve as the central distribution point for voice, data, video, audio, or security services for smaller residential structured wiring systems.
- Designed with steel construction, white powder coated, lightweight, and sturdy.
- Designed to serve as the central distribution point for voice, data, video, audio, or security services for smaller residential structured wires.
- Allows for internal modules to be mounted horizontally or vertically.
- Integrated snap-in module system enables users to quickly insert.
- Supports up to 6 Cable Management Rings.
- Includes a knockout for an optional AC power outlet (not included) to provide power distribution.
- Fits between 16” studs with 8 internal module mounting spaces.
- Designed with a door latch and an optional door lock knockout.
- Hinged door and Net Media Center insert are reversible.
- Accommodates all residential modules.
- Optional accessories can be used, including distribution center rubber grommets, distribution center plastic grommets, and distribution center door locks.
- Net Media Center enclosure combos are not designed to be installed in firewall.
- Complies with UL 1863, TIA-568-C, TIA-570-B, and TIA-607 standards.
Material: 20 GA CRS
Surface Finish: White Powder Coat
For individual module specifications please see the “Product Documents” tab