HD LC-MPO Fiber Optic Cassette with Beige Multimode Adapters and 24 OM1 Fibers
|Fiber Count: 24|
In stockUPC: 633758093606
Country of Origin (subject to change): China
ICC offers an HD-style, fiber optic LC to MPO cassette to fit in HD fiber optic rack mount enclosures. There are 24 LC ports on the front and two MPO port on the rear for interconnecting from cassette to cassette. No splicing, polishing, field termination, or testing is required. But, each LC-MPO cassette is tested per IEEE 802.3ae. The LC-MPO fiber cassette is factory-terminated with multimode (MM) OM1 62.5/125 fiber. It is protected against wear, corrosion, impact, and weather by a black powder-coated aluminum alloy cassette. ICC’s LC/MPO cassette is designed with push and pull fasteners for easy installation and removal. Each fiber optic LC adapter, also known as coupler, is built with a metal sleeve for precision alignment and longevity; it can be used for up to 500 matings. Each LC coupler and MPO coupler comes with a protective cap to prevent dust and debris from entering. Equipped on the rear is a male MPO adapter that requires female MPO patch cords to be installed. The LC adapter and MPO adapter is made from durable, beige-colored UL 94V-0 and polyethermide material.
- High-quality aluminum material allows for compact and durable cassettes.
- Cassette offers a plug and plays solution which saves assembly and termination.
- Designed to fit fiber optic wall mount and rack mount enclosures.
- MPO connector reduces insertion loss which enhances channel link performance.
- Suitable for any applications with a need for higher bandwidth.
- Cassette allows up to 96 fibers within 1 rack mount space.
- Cassettes are used with HD Fiber Optic Rack-mount
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Surface Finishing: Black Powder Coat
LC Duplex Adapter:
Insertion Loss: <0.3 dB Typical
MPO Male Adapter:
Material: Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
Mating Cycles: 1000 Mating Cycles
Dust Cap: TPP
Insertion Loss: <0.5dB
62.5/125µm, OM1, MM