Classic LC-MPO Fiber Optic LGX Compatible Cassette with Beige Multimode Adapters and 24 OM1 Fibers
|Footprint: Classic (LGX®)|
|Fiber Count: 24|
Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
ICC’s 24-Fiber MPO cassettes available in laser optimized and 62.5/125µm LC-Quad Fiber Optic cassettes are designed with pre-terminated fiber and multi-fiber Plug-in Connectors (MPO). They allow the quick addition of new devices in a computerized system, without the need for reconfiguration or manual installation of other external devices. Internally, each fiber is routed and connected within the cassette to its appropriate port on the front end of the unit. Using ICC’s fiber cassettes allow the end user to save significant amounts of time.
- High-quality aluminum material allows for compact and durable cassettes.
- Cassettes offer a pre-terminated solution which saves time on assembly and termination.
- MPO connector reduces insertion loss which enhances channel link performance.
- Suitable for any applications with a need for higher bandwidth.
- Cassettes allow up to 72 fibers within 1RMS.
- Compatible with Classic LGX Compatible Fiber Optic Patch Panels and Rack-mount & Wall-mount Fiber Optic Enclosures.
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Surface Finishing: Black Powder Coat
LC Quad Adapter:
Insertion Loss: <0.3 dB Typical
MPO Male Adapter:
Material: Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
Mating Cycles: 1000 Mating Cycles
Dust Cap: TPR
Insertion Loss: <0.5dB