Ladder Rack 7′ Cable Runway Straight Section in 2-PackUPC: 633758093248
Country of Origin: United States
ICC’s 7-foot ladder rack runway is designed to support horizontal cable running straight over-head. The 7-foot option helps lower shipping cost and makes it easier to handle. Ladder rack runway is made of heavy-duty 16-gauge steel and is coated with a durable black-powder finish to prevent scratches. Two, 7-feet long runways come packaged in a double-layer, tough carton. The runways can be joined together using butt splices which are sold separately. The runways can also be attached to the top of a floor mount rack using a relay rack bracket which is sold separately.
- Made of powder-coated durable steel to prevent scratches.
- Supports horizontal cable running overhead.
- Provides an effective means to evenly distribute cable loads in open architectural areas.
- Part of a modularized system; route cables horizontally, vertically, and around obstacles.
- Works with floor mount distribution and cable management racks.
- Can be easily shipped via UPS or FedEx.
- Available in 2 Pack.
Material: 16GA Steel Tubing
Finish: Black Powder Coat