Vertical Metal Channel For 7′ Rack, Side or Center Mount, 6″W x 6″D, 2 Sets
ICC’s vertical cable management channel is designed to be stacked and mounted on the left or right sides of 2-post and 4-post distribution racks. It can also be mounted between racks to join them together. Latches on the front can swivel open and closed, allowing large amounts of cable to be fed through, which prevents them from falling out. Covers snap onto the channel to conceal cables and provide a neat and clean appearance. Compared to tall and single-piece channels, we have reduced the height to 40 inches to help prevent damage during shipping, lower shipping cost, and make it easier to handle. Four channels with covers are packaged together in a single box.
- Two 40” channels stacked, 80” vertical pathway, perfect for a 7ft distribution rack.
- Steel construction with a black, textured and powder-coated finish.
- Mounting brackets swivel out on the left and right.
- Front latches swivel open providing a large feed-through opening.
- Cable tie points are designed within the channel.
- Snap-on covers are included to conceal cables.
- Works with 2-post and 4-post distribution racks.
- Reduced height lowers shipping cost and makes it easier to handle.
- Ships in four pack, 6” W, 6” W, 40” L.
40″ Vertical Channel Base:
Material: 5052-H32 1/8″ Aluminum
Finish: Semi-Glass Black Texture Powder Coat
40″ Vertical Channel Cover:
Material: ABS, UL 94V-0
Material: 11 GA CRS
Surface Finish: Black Powder Coat