21″ Wiring Enclosure with Door (Model E)
|Enclosure Size: 21"|
|Combo Type: Enclosure Only|
In stockUPC: 633758023283
Country of Origin (subject to change): China
These residential enclosures are designed for homes, multi-unit buildings, and retrofitting existing homes. ICC’s residential enclosures are competitively priced and provide all features and benefits required for managing and installing structured cabling for voice, data, and video applications within the residence. It has space to accommodate multiple modules, knockouts for cable routing, padlock option for access restriction, and is designed for either surface or in-wall mounting. Our residential solutions enable home builders and residential installers to provide affordable, quality residential connectivity that homebuyers expect. This enclosure is designed to serve as the central distribution point for voice, data, video, audio, and security services for smaller residential structured wiring systems.
|Shipping Weight||14.3 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H)||26 × 18.7 × 6.8 in|
|Country of Origin (subject to change)||
- Designed with steel construction, white powder coated, lightweight, and sturdy.
- Allows for internal modules to be mounted either horizontally or vertically facilitating easier layout.
- Integrated snap-in module system enables users to quickly insert.
- Supports up to 6 Cable Management Rings.
- Includes 4 top, 3 bottom, 4 rear, and 2 side knockouts for routing cables, as well as 4 cable tie points.
- Includes a knockout for an optional AC power outlet (not included) to provide power distribution.
- Mount between 16-inch wall studs or on a wall.
- Accommodates 12 internal module mounting spaces.
- Designed with a door latch and an optional door lock knockout.
- Hinged door and Net Media Center insert are reversible for opening.
- Accommodates all residential modules.
- Used with optional accessories, including distribution center plastic grommets and distribution center door lock.
- Flush mounted door overlaps the enclosure to conceal any uneven drywall cuts.
- Enclosures are not designed to be installed in firewall applications.
- Complies with UL 1863, TIA-568-C, TIA-570-B, and TIA-607 standards.
Material: 20 GA CRS
Surface Finish: White Powder Coat