HD SC-MPO Fiber Optic Cassette with Beige Multimode Adapters and 12 OM2 Fibers
|Fiber Count: 12|
Country of Origin (subject to change): China
ICC offers an HD-style, fiber optic SC to MPO cassette to fit in HD fiber optic rack mount enclosures. There are 12 SC ports on the front and one MPO port on the rear for interconnecting from cassette to cassette. No splicing, polishing, field termination, or testing is required. But, each SC-MPO cassette is tested per IEEE 802.3ae. The SC-MPO fiber cassette is factory-terminated with multimode (MM) OM2 50/125 fiber. It is protected against wear, corrosion, impact, and weather by a black powder-coated aluminum alloy cassette. ICC’s SC/MPO cassette is designed with push and pull fasteners for easy installation and removal. Each fiber optic SC adapter, also known as coupler, is built with a metal sleeve for precision alignment and longevity; it can be used for up to 500 matings. Each SC coupler and MPO coupler comes with a protective cap to prevent dust and debris from entering. Equipped on the rear is a male MPO adapter that requires female MPO patch cords to be installed. The SC adapter and MPO adapter is made from durable, beige-colored UL 94V-0 and polyethermide material.
- High-quality aluminum material allows for compact and durable cassettes.
- Cassette offers a plug and plays solution which saves assembly and termination.
- Designed to fit fiber optic wall mount and rack mount enclosures.
- MPO connector reduces insertion loss which enhances channel link performance.
- Suitable for any applications with a need for higher bandwidth.
- Cassette allows up to 48 fibers within 1 rack mount space.
- Cassettes are used with HD Fiber Optic Rack-mount
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Surface Finishing: Black Powder Coat
SC Duplex Connector:
Insertion Loss: <0.3 dB (1300nm)
Operating Temperature: -20 Degree – 70 Degree C
Storage Temperature: -40 Degree – 80 Degree C
MPO Male Adapter:
Insertion Loss: <0.5dB (1310nm)
Mating Cycles: 1000 Mating Cycles
Dust Cap: TPR
MPO Adapter Male (with pins) APC Type, Key up to Key Down
50/125µm, OM2, MM