Telephone Expansion Module Deluxe Series with RJ-31X and 8 Ports
ICC’s Telephone Module with RJ31X Jack is an 8-port bridged telephone solution. The module offers a 110 IDC input for both extensions and phone lines and an expansion jack for additional connectivity. It supports up to 8 telephone outlets for phone, fax, modem devices, and has access up to 4 incoming phone lines. Includes 1 Mounting Space.
- Designed to support up to 4 incoming telephone lines with 8 outputs/extensions per line.
- Module bridged using only 2 incoming lines can get 16 outputs/extensions per line.
- 1 incoming line can get 32 outputs/extensions.
- Includes an RJ31X jack connected to line 1 for a security system.
- Includes an expansion jack for more outputs/extensions by connecting to the 8-port telephone expansion resi module.
- Fits all 14”, 21”, and 28” Net Media Centers and Resi distribution center enclosures with the 4 locking buttons.
8-Port Telephone Module with RJ31X Jack:
PCB: Glass Epoxy FR-4 copper clad, t=1.20mm
Housing: PC, UL 94V-0
IDC: Phosphorous Bronze, Tin Plated
RJ45 and RJ31X Jack/Socket:
Housing: PBT 15% Fiber Glass
Contact: Phosphorous Bronze, 50u” Gold Plated
Wiring in Accordance with T568A Standard
Material: PC + ABS
Surface Finish: Matte
Material: Nylon 6/6, UL 94V-0